Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!

My little shoveler, Austin, peeking in with delight!

I hope everyone had a holiday filled with love, family, and peace.  With the help of modern technology, I was able to follow family from one side of the country to the other, from Massachusetts to Alaska. Close proximity to my grandchildren made it possible to see the joy of innocence on these two faces, the best gift of all.

One of my goals for the New Year is to post more frequently and I'm beginning today, but cheating just a bit.  Moda's blog had an excellent post today about organizing the stash and everything that goes with that.  Check it out here and see if there is something in it for you! Moda... The Cutting Table

A gift from Ruby to Grandma - many tea parties in my future!


No comments:

Post a Comment